Most Dining Venues in Clubhouse:
- Men/ Boys: Collared shirt, dress slacks, or bermuda length shorts.
- Women/ Girls: Dresses, skirts, slacks, and shorts of mid-thigh length minimum.
Covered Outer Porch:
- Men/Boys ages 16 and over, sport jacket required. A tie is optional.
- Blue jeans may be worn in the Grille Room on designated Casual Dining nights.
Golf attire for all men, women, and children must be in keeping with the Club tradition. Blue jeans, cut-off shorts, cargo pants/ shorts, tennis clothing, tank tops or tee shirts are not permitted to be worn by men or women. Menís and womenís shorts (or skirts) must be mid-thigh length or longer. Womenís sleeveless shirts must have a collar. These rules apply to the golf course, pro shop, driving range, putting green and chipping areas. With the exception of the Menís and Ladiesí locker rooms hats, caps, and visors, may not be worn in the Clubhouse.
All Members and their guests are required to wear tennis whites as described in the Tennis Handbook. Tennis clothing is permitted in the Tavern and Outside Terrace of the Clubhouse during the tennis season.
Denim is permitted in good taste.
Swimsuits with a cover up are permitted at the Poolside Grille. Colored Denim and fitness attire are permitted in the Summer Village. Shoes, flip flops, sandals, etc. must be worn in the Poolside Grille (no bare feet allowed in the restaurant).
Note: Swimsuits may not be worn in the Clubhouse or any golf facilities. Cargo pants/shorts, torn/cut-offs or tattered clothing is not permitted in any Club venue at any time.
The use of cellular phones is strictly prohibited anywhere on Club property with the following exceptions:
- Discreet use of smartphones for reviewing email or text messages is allowed.
- Brief, discrete cellular phone calls may be taken in the phone booths in the main lobby, adjacent to the house phones in the Menís and Ladiesí Locker Rooms, the Pool Office, the Halfway House and the Paddle House.
- Members are responsible for their guestsí compliance with this policy
Members introducing guests will be responsible for each guestís conduct while on Club premises and for any debt, liability or loss incurred by such guest. It shall be the responsibility of Members to introduce as guests only those individuals who conform to, and whose conduct is consistent with, the standards prevailing for Members. Members shall accompany their guests at all times, unless they have been issued a guest pass or are an overnight guest of the Club. When using the facilities for golf, tennis and swimming, the Member host must register all guests upon their arrival at the facility so proper guest fees can be applied.